Hello Darling, I'm Melissa Danielle.
I help city folk slow down and create space for what really nourishes them, on and off the plate. I'm an advocate for local living economies and continuous personal growth. Since 2005, I've built several good food communities from the ground up, linking NYC residents to local farmers and producers, getting them onto farms and out in nature.
I'm an Integrative Nutrition Health, Community Food, and Growth Coach and Kundalini Yoga Instructor, and I'd love to support you in creating a lifestyle of health and sustainability.
Would you like to...
- reach a healthy weight without dieting and deprivation?
- learn how to make time for yourself without guilt?
- increase your physical activity without a gym membership?
- make changes to your diet without having to give up the foods you enjoy?
- feel good in your body?
- create more organization at home and at work?
- experience more joy and connection in your relationships and in your life?
If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, then my wellness club is right for you.
What is Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching?
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching is a dynamic partnership between a trained coach and their client that recognizes the client's own ability to transform and heal their relationship with food, practice mindfulness, and create new habits. As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I will support you in making gradual and sustainable lifestyle changes without dieting, deprivation, or willpower.
During your coaching experience, you will...
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
I specialize in:
- whole foods nutrition, regardless of your dietary observance
- seasonal eating/staying healthy with the seasons
- mind/body practices for emotional and physical well-being
- helping you spend more time in nature
- building stronger relationships
- helping you find physical activity you'll actually enjoy
While they're very popular, I do not offer quick-fix diets, detoxes, or cleanses. I don't believe you need to restrict major food groups or starve yourself in order to clean up your diet and feel better in your body. I don't offer a cookie-cutter solution. My coaching supports you where you are and guides you towards long-term changes you will actually stick with.
Join my wellness club and get access to monthly wellness calls , members' only articles and downloads, and more. Membership is
$97 $47 a year (renews annually) and includes a Kindle copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health and Happiness, admission to all courses, and 15% off purchases plus free shipping in the shop.
Calls will be recorded and made available to you for as long as you remain a member.
While you can withdraw your membership at any time. I do not offer refunds for discounted memberships.
Introduction to Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching
My six-week program is the best way to figure out if integrative nutrition health coaching is right for you. Before you commit to a coaching program with me (or anyone else), I invite you to join this call series.
We'll meet once a week on Wednesdays at 8pmET by phone, and we'll continue the conversation in my private FB community.
During these calls, we'll cover goal setting, the connections between food, your moods, and cravings, healthy cooking, physical activity, eating healthy on the go, and activities and experiences that nourish you beyond food. By the end of the call series, you'll have a clear sense of what integrative nutrition health coaching is and if working with me is the best choice for where you are right now.
Calls run for about an hour and a half and will be recorded. Participants will have access to the calls and any supplemental materials for one year.
The current cycle is closed.
Questions? Send me an email below or call 347-927-2855.
I'm a graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Kundalini Yoga KRI Level I Instructor with studies in compassionate communication, improvisational technique, and workshop facilitation. As a health coach, I've enjoyed a thriving practice offering community food education, farm and farmers market tours, and outdoor adventures. I bring over ten years experience in coaching and facilitating individuals and groups, supporting clients towards self-determined transformation and healing. Learn more about my health coach training here.