Healthy does not mean deprivation!
Why are we still being told that to have a happy and healthy life, that we must first start by depriving ourselves of what we love?
I call bullshit!
I practice a whole person approach to health and wellness, connecting the dots between your food choices, sleeping habits, relationships, work, and other areas of your life. I don't dwell on calories, fat, protein, or carbs, and I don't create endless lists of restrictions or good or bad foods for you to follow. Instead, I will support you in implementing new ways to approach wellness without dieting, willpower, or deprivation.
I offer support in:
- cleaning up your diet
- clarifying your wellness and lifestyle goals
- saving money on groceries
- meal planning
- making sense of your doctor's recommendations
- making time for yourself through self-care and creative pursuits
- going minimalist (decluttering, clearing space)
- transitioning to a plant-based diet
- cultivating a spiritual practice
- maintaining healthy relationships
Health coaching is a long-term relationship.
There are no quick fixes, and I don't offer diet plans or detoxes.
As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, my role is to:
- Help you make space for what you really want in love, work, and play
- Free you from diet dogma
- Show you how to think about food without having to count calories, restrict foods, or exercise willpower
- Restore a sense of pleasure and healing when preparing and eating meals
- See food, physical activity, intimacy, and work as reflections of your creativity and abundance
- Group coaching calls (offered several times a month, members can drop-in as needed)
- Guided and self-guided meditations and breathwork
- Monthly access to Platejoy's recipe and meal planning (for as long as you maintain your wellness club membership)
- 15% off purchases plus free shipping on orders over $25 in the shop
- access to member's only content on the blog
- Additional, personalized support via e-mail
What kind of results can you get from working with me?
How to Join
Step 1: Schedule a Health History
During the health history, we'll go deep and uncover the reasons why you're not experiencing all the health and happiness you desire. By the end of the call, you'll have a better idea of what health coaching is and if the six-month membership is right for you.
Step 2: Submit your payment
Membership is $100 a month, billed automatically for six months. Your membership is non-refundable, so make sure you are fully committed before signing up.